The biggest life lesson
When asked about the biggest life lessons he has learned, Coverdale sighs and jovially replies, “These are impossible questions. The best life lesson I can tell anybody is balance. That’s the best thing I can offer. That and a great lawyer and a great accountant. And a great woman in your life. It took me a few tries, but I’m absolutely, utterly blessed with my dear wife. I have it all, babe. I’m the luckiest bastard I know.”
Check the whole interview here:
http://www.goldminemag.com/article/Its_good_to_be_Whitesnake
Whitesnake playing "Here I Go Again" live in London, 2004. Filmed for the "Live in The Still Of The Blues" DVD.
About the song: An energetic anthem, one of the reasons I keep listening to uplifting enjoyable melodic rock. "I don't know where I'm goin', but I sure know where I've been..." Rock on!
8 de noviembre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario